|LAND TRANSACTIONS REQUIRE SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE
The REALTORS® Land Institute's main objective is to bring together real estate professionals interested in the improvement of their professional competence in activities related to land; including land brokerage, agribusiness, land management, planning and developing, appraising, acquisition, land auctions, and other land specialty areas.
As a leading land education source, the REALTORS® Land Institute offers the only land education programs. RLI also offers the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation. This designation is awarded to those who meet strict requirements such as required Land University courses, experience in the field, involvement and service to the Institute. RLI's National Marketing Sessions provide a national forum for members to represent client's interests, whether buying, selling, or exchanging.
The Institute is serving its members' interests by:
· Identifying its members as land specialists within the real estate profession.
· Developing and maintaining professional standards of practice.
· Fostering professional expertise through educational activities.
· Awarding the professional designation of Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) to those members who have met rigid educational and experience requirements.
· Advocating the wise use of land and the reasonable rights and privileges of private ownership.
· Promoting members' business activities through marketing programs.
For more information about the ALC designation, please click here.
The REALTORS® Land Institute is open to all REALTORS®, REALTOR®-ASSOCIATES, or National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) affiliate members who are interested in professionalism in land brokerage.